2015 Core Entry Criteria
Responding to the Criteria
- Emphasise- what you do, how you do it and the resulting benefit/s for your business
- You will be able to add additional information and examples during your presentation to the Judges
- 2500 word limit for the Core Criteria
Business Summary (up to 500 words)
- Describe the operations and general background of your business along with an overview of your products and/or services
- Include a description of your vision for your business
Core Criteria - up to 2500 words
- What goals, innovations or milestones has your business achieved in the last 3 years?
- Describe the sustainable environmental practices used within your business
- What is your marketing strategy, including social media, and how do you promote your business and its products to your target audiences/community?
- Describe the corporate social responsibility practices you engage in to support your community
- Describe your customer service policies and procedures
- How do you analyse the effectiveness of your customer service policies and procedures?
People and Culture
- Describe the policies you have in place to support a healthy workplace culture in your business and your commitment to employee health and wellbeing in your workplace
- If you operate a Home Based or Micro Business: What development or training do you undertake to improve your own skills
Financial Management & Risk
- Describe your business planning policies and procedures in relation to budgeting, cash flow, stock control, profit, debt management and re-investment into your business
- Describe how you assess and minimize any potential risk to your business
NOTE: Tables/graphs are to be used to demonstrate your performance - Do NOT state actual results in $’s, use percentage (%) terms.